Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trip to the South - Day 6

WOW...day 6 already! Today was really busy and so much fun. I am not going to do a slide show today because it is already almost 11:30, I took almost 600 photos and I am exhausted.
Today was all about Saint Augustine. If you ever come to Florida, make time to come here and spend several days. there is much to do. We started off getting on the trolley tour. They hit all the main points of Saint Augustine so it is easier to get around. After the tour we checked out The Fountain of Youth. I drank from the fountain and if anything I feel older.
Then we went to the hart of the historic area and shopped and had lunch. We also saw the oldest drug store and the oldest schoolhouse. Later, we drove out to the Saint Augustine Lighthouse and had dinner overlooking the Atlantic. Tomorrow we plan to do a bit more here and then cruse down the coast to Daytona Beach before we travel inland to Orlando for our 4 night stay, Lord give me strength! LOL























No comments:

Post a Comment