Thursday, November 18, 2010

DWTS Dumbfuckery.

I don't watch dancing With the "Stars". I find the entire concept ridiculous. I also usually don't write blogs that are negative but several of the blogs I read had posted the following clip. The only thing I can say is that this is just a "reality" show people. Get over it. The very fact that we are calling Bristol Palin a star is amazing to me. I don't even consider her mother a star and she has more right to claim it than her daughter. As far as the voting goes, it seems clear to me that the Tea Baggers have plenty of time to watch this stupid show as they are not paying any attention to current events or any news stations other than Fox. Let them have this one tiny win. I certainly hope it is the only one they have,

No comments:

Post a Comment