Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 and reflection.

At the parties last night many people seemed to agree that 2011 was a tough year to get through. I, myself had a very trying year, however, I realize that all in all it was not that bad. Earlier in the year I had a wonderful vacation through the south and a saw and met some great people. I have also made many new friends and reconnected with some old ones in 2011. I did go through a break-up that was painful, but if it had not been for that I would never have gotten my new home.
In November I turned 40 and got to meet Joan Rivers. I also met Jane Lynch and Meredith Baxter this past year. I am happy and healthy, I can pay my bills and keep food on the table. I have a reliable car and money for gas. I have friends, family and a puppy dog that loves me. And, judging from the attention I got last night, I am still attractive to some guys. These days I am getting called daddy more and more but I can live with that. Yep, looking back I have nothing I should complain about. I hope you all had as good a year as I did and I hope that 2012 brings you many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment