Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anderson - Anderson Cooper's new talk show

I have watched a couple of episodes of "Anderson", Anderson Cooper's new talk show, and so far I like it. He is not a great talk show host but he is just so damn cute and likable that you can't help but be enchanted by him. As with many talk shows I will get bored if I am not interested in the subject but yesterday's show is amazing! He had his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, on the show. Just the fact that she grew up a Vanderbilt to me is fascinating. The fact that she knew so many interesting people and had such a full life kept me watching. When they started talking about Anderson's older brother's suicide I cried like a baby.

We are not put on this earth to see through one another, we are put on this earth to see one another through. - Gloria Vanderbilt

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

I love that Kathy Griffin and Gloria are now dear friends!!!!
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment