Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Swimsuit season

In just a few weeks I am going on vacation. It should be a fun road trip along the gulf coast and I plan to spend quite some time on the beaches. Unfortunately this means I had to do something I hate...buy a swimsuit. I was resigned to the fact that nothing was going to look good so I would just get whatever fit and I did not want to spend much money. This is easier said than done. I can't believe how much they charge for swim suits! Now I know, some of us need more fabric than others but still, $40 is more than I want to spend. And that was the lower price range. I finally found a suit that fit like butta and it was on a sale rack at 25% off.
How does it look you ask. Well...
I wish it made me look like this

or this















or this






but in the end It is more like this 


















Oh well, what ya gonna do? If you can't laugh at yourself how the hell you gonna laugh at everybody else. Can I get an AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment