Monday, April 25, 2011

The best part of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3

This season to me started out kind of ruff. the girls I thought I would like ended up being just terrible (Mimi Imfurst and Delta Work...stop your crying!) and I didn't think anyone really stood out until about half way through. Now I am routing for Manila. She has been consistent through the competition and she always looks amazing. However, I could do without the raccoon make-up.BLEND GIRL! BLEND!!!!

However, she is not the best thing about this season of RPDR. My absolute favorite person is Shawn Morales. He is the adorable, fuzzy member of RuPaul's Pit Crew. apart from being GORGEOUS I love that he always looks like he is having a blast. We recently became friends on Facebook and I found that he has an equally sexy, fuzzy husband and we both have black labs. If ever I am in the LA area we will have to have a play date. For the dogs.

"I was raised in Southern California," he tells me, and you can thank his parents for his boldly attractive charm. His mom is German and American Indian, and his father is Puerto Rican, "but I don’t speak Spanish." Truly we can pardon this handsome specimen this one fault. "A friend of mine submitted my info to a friend of his," Morales shares about his casting experience, "and then all of a sudden I got called in. It’s been a lot of fun."

Morales is himself heavily in tune with the LA nightlife scene. "I’m also a go-go dancer outside of the show." He and his partner actually promote throughout several popular bars in Los Angeles the now more
masculine aesthetic that is gaining a fan-following within the scene. Morales cheeringly admits, "We’ve certainly brought in something new than previous Pit Crews." - Via EDGE





No comments:

Post a Comment