Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amaury Vassili - Sognu (France)

As I was going through the blogs I read daily, I came across this clip on Joe My God. I have to say Amaury Vassili is amazing. He is the new face of opera. No more of the chubby, sweaty tenors belting out songs we have heard a million times. The trend for opera these days seems to be much more sexy. Makes me wish I had never given up on opera, although I certainly don't have the look.  I am much more along the lines of a fat, sweaty opera singer.

Amaury Vassili (born 8 June 1989 in Rouen, Upper Normandy) is a French singer and the youngest professional tenor in the world. His debut album Vincero from 2009 went double platinum in France, and he got international success with releases in Canada, South Africa and South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment