Monday, February 7, 2011

Too much negativity!

My boyfriend Bart and I were out enjoying some of the sights around Dallas at about the same time that the Super Bowl started. As we were driving around Bart's phone started buzzing like crazy. People were tweeting and posting to Facebook about Christina Aguilera totally trashing the National Anthem. We finally got home around halftime and by then everyone was so busy bitching about the Black Eyed Peas that I had forgotten all about Christina till I got on Blogger and was treated to the following clip. From all the buzz about it I really expected it to be bad but all she really did was mess up one line. Can you imagine how nerve wracking it must be to sing such an iconic song at such a huge event. Truth be told most people would rather send out harsh words than positive energy. Most of the post I read seem to be so negative. I find that sad. I would like to take this time to congratulate both teams for a well played game, all the entertainment for sharing their talents and thank the Dallas/Fort Worth area for doing a great job even in the grips of one of the worst deep freezes the area has seen in years. Great job everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment