Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Neiman Marcus Christmas Book 2010

I just love this time of the year in Texas. We have amazing weather and can put the 105 temps behind us. All of the patios at the restaurants and coffee houses are full. There is a buss in the air at how bad the Dallas Cowboys are doing. And one of my favorite things is the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book is released.
For those of you who are not familiar the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book is the shopping list for your local millionaires. There is little that I could ever afford but if any of you have some cash you would like to drop on a great Christmas gift, or even birthday gift (My B-day is November 2) I have a list ofe some of my favorite things.

2011 Neiman Marcus Edition Camaro Convertible
$75,000


Gingerbread Playhouse
$15,000
   


            

His & Hers MetroShip Luxury Houseboat
$250,000 (not bad)
























Tory Burch Family Chariot Electric Tricycle
$4,500



































Dale Chihuly Pool Sculpture Installation
$1,500,000
Tequila Avion Private Party by Colin Cowie
$25,000

No comments:

Post a Comment