Monday, June 13, 2011

Just when you thought the Tonys couldn't get any gayer...

it does and it is FABULOUS!!!!!
Last night's Tonys were fan-freaking-tastic thanks to cutie Neil Patric Harris. He totally outdid last years show and totally deserves another Emmy. Oh, and some people won awards and some didn't. I don't know. For me it was just the Neil Patric Harris Show. LOL

Seriously, congratulations to The Book of Mormon (gay) on winning best Musical, Best Book of a Musical, Best Score, Best Actress in a Musical, Best Direction, Best Orchestrations, Best Scenic Design, Best Sound Design,
Also, congrats to Warhorse on winning Best Play among many other awards. I was mesmerized by that puppet horse. It seemed so real!
I love that Priscilla Queen of the Desert won Best Costume. I bet that is a blast to put together!

Opening Number


Neil and Hugh Jackman


No comments:

Post a Comment