Friday, September 3, 2010

Jan Brewer - headless.

I will never get tired of watching this clip!
I find it funny that Rachel keeps talking about the empathy we feel toward people in these situations and yet I feel nothing. 


On a strange related note, my boyfriend and I were watching world News with Dianne Sawyer and he looked at me and stated that Jan Brewer reminded him of some acterss but he couldn't think of who it was. Without a beat I said Anne Meara (although I couldn't think of her name and said Ben Stiller's mom.) I think it is a pretty good match...your thoughts?
















































Hold on...now that I am really looking at her I think she is the spitting image of Terence Stamp as Bernadette in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
Either way it is not flattering to either Anne or Terence (Bernadette) and I do apologize.






1 comment:

  1. I totally saw that resemblance the first time I saw her on TV...

    ReplyDelete