Sunday, July 18, 2010

Follow little bear and Snuggle on their travels.

Well, I had thought that my phone was posting all these updates but I see that I was wrong. So, here are photos from the first couple of days to Colorado.


Leaving Amarillo Tx and enjoying some fine dining for breakfast.











We got to Dalhart Tx and stopped at the XIT Museum. Yawn....














Well hello Colorado. Here I am in beautiful Trinidad!
















Leaving Trinidad and on our way to Colorado Springs.












We got to Colorado Springs and are staying in one of your better La Quintas. I think that is Spanish for GIVE ME MY DAMN KEY CARD!

Had dinner at the Caspian Cafe and were treated to the world's oldest belly dancer. I tried to take photos of her but she was so old she wouldn't show up on film.





Much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment